| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cheyenne, Wyoming in October is a little cool at 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in October is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 21mm (0.8in) of H2O is discharged across on average 5 days.
- The skies in Cheyenne, Wyoming are slightly sunny having an average of a pleasing 7:58 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:22 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:01.
- There are approximately 2:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cheyenne, Wyoming October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Cheyenne, Wyoming:
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 239.1 kms (148.6 miles) NW
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 95.7 kms (59.5 miles) N
- Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) WNW
- Laramie, Wy, Usa - 74.4 kms (46.2 miles) WNW
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 66.7 kms (41.5 miles) SSW
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 185 kms (115 miles) WSW
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 153.8 kms (95.6 miles) S
- Hay Springs, Ne, Usa - 254.5 kms (158.2 miles) NE
- Hot Springs, Sd, Usa - 254.5 kms (158.2 miles) NE
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 181.8 kms (113 miles) N
- Alliance, Ne, Usa - 195.3 kms (121.3 miles) ENE
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 128.9 kms (80.1 miles) NE
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 70.5 kms (43.8 miles) ESE
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 153.2 kms (95.2 miles) E
- Imperial, Ne, Usa - 236.7 kms (147.1 miles) E
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 131.7 kms (81.9 miles) SE
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) S